- Find out if your employer has a Gifting or Donation program and a grant application process. Consider being our ‘employee advocate’ to assist us in making a request for funding. We will be happy to visit your company to introduce our work and impact if desired.
- If your company has a list of “Allowed Charitable Organizations” for employees to donate to, ask to have Robotics And Beyond added and mention us to co-workers. Some companies that have included us in such a program are Agilent and IBM.
- Find out if your employer will match gifts made independently by employees.
- Ask if your employer will provide paid time-off for volunteering in our programs.
- Ask if your IT department can donate old computer equipment to us.
To donate to our tuition fund or for general equipment needs, please visit our Charitable Giving page.